- Car triage will be done for all patients who present to our clinics with cough, fever, or shortness of breath.
- Please call our office and wait in your car. We will provide care to you in your vehicle unless our providers determine it is necessary for you to come into the office. Office numbers can be found in the list below or on our Contact Page
- Charlotte: 704-688-9650
- Salisbury: 704-637-8040
Resuming Normal Office Hours:
Our Charlotte location will be open Monday-Friday 8am-7pm and Saturdays 9am-3pm
Salisbury will be open Monday-Friday 7:30am-6:30pm and Saturdays 9am-3pm
Both offices are closed on Sundays.
Occupational Medicine Update
*COVID-19 Update* We are able to partner with companies who require on-site temperature testing for all employees. If you need on-site temperature screening or COVID testing please call our office.
- We will continue to provide occupational medicine (including DOT physicals), suboxone, sick visits, worker’s compensation, and follow-up visit services in our offices.
- We are currently accepting new patients.
- We have enacted further cleaning policies between patients to ensure the safety of our office. If you are concerned about your risk of exposure you may stay in your vehicle until a staff member is ready to bring you into the office.
Telemedicine is currently available.
Telemedicine is available by appointment only. Call our office to schedule.
On March 17, Congress passed a law allowing Medicare to waive some telehealth restrictions only during a government state of emergency, which we are in now. Commercial insurers have also started allowing the use of virtual visits. If you are concerned about coverage please contact your insurer to see if they have included telehealth visits.
- Sign up for FREE here: https://zoom.us/
- Please make sure you download the Zoom app OR if using your computer run a test meeting to ensure your camera and microphone are working.
- We will need your email address in order to schedule your Zoom telehealth visit. All meetings are arranged via email. The email will include the visit website URL and a meeting ID number.
- We ask that you have a thermometer at home to check your temperature for online visits.
- Visit reasons for use:
- Sore throat, Allergies, UTI concerns, Rash or skin issues, Red eye, Minor sprains/strains, Anxiety/depression, Smoking cessation
- Follow up visits
- COVID-19 concerns (some patients may need to be evaluated and tested in the office)
More Control Over Your Healthcare
ProMed Healthcare uses cloud based services allowing our patients online access to their own electronic medical records (EMR) and communication services in the patient portal.
- Receive lab/x ray reports
- Request appointments
- Communicate with your medical practice
Once we receive your email address, we can send you information on how to register for secure and confidential access to the patient portal. Please call our office or stop by the front desk to update your email address.